Our people are a primary reason our clients recommend Venturitas to others. Their unique skills and infectious energy help our clients focus on what matters most and build their capability and confidence to create winning businesses.
Apply to become a Venturitas
Independent Management Consultant today!
Our Independent Management Consultants (IMCs) actively engage from the C-suite to the front line with a collaborative style that emphasizes teamwork, trust and tolerance for diverging opinions.
Senior executives, seasoned entrepreneurs, and subject matter experts are becoming Independent Management Consultants to capitalize on their experience, better manage work-life-balance, and engage in fulfilling projects that utilize their strengths.SEE CURRENT OPENINGS
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma”
A Venturitas Consultant is:
We value exceptionality & seek individuals who stand apart from their peers.
We offer fresh insight & open minds to foster creativity & encourage innovation.
Our associates & consultants bring energy & enthusiasm to everything we do.
We understand the challenges you're facing & know the true cost of success.
San Francisco | Boston | New York | London | Frankfurt
Independent Management Consultant
We are currently seeking entrepreneurial independent management consultants with a strong background in strategy to help Venturitas scale worldwide. As a Venturitas Independent Management Consultant you will join a burgeoning group of other independent consultants based in cities around the world. You will be hired as an independent contractor, and compensation will range between 50-70% of total deal size.
- LOCATION: North America & Western Europe
- QUALIFICATION: 10+ years of consulting or leadership experience
Based on your capabilities, expressed interest, and stated availability, your day-to-day will consist largely of business development, project management, and client relationship management. You will work closely with our business development team to close new business. When staffed on an engagement, you will be responsible for managing client expectations and fulfilling deliverables. In essence, you will act as an independent management consultant under the umbrella of Venturitas. As Venturitas is an early-stage startup, you will work closely with the founders and have the opportunity to shape both domestic and international strategy.
You must be a natural communicator who can gain consensus, be accurate, understandable and provide actionable suggestions to guide both our business, and that of our clients, to success. Our most successful candidates are both entrepreneurial and exceptional; be prepared to speak to this, and more, during the interview process.
Business Deveopment Representative
We are seeking an adaptable and goal oriented Business Development Representative to help us meet our domestic and international revenue goals. In this position you will have a wide variety of responsibilities focused primarily on prospecting new clients, and setting meetings with business founders and senior executives. You should be familiar with analysis and market research, project and service promotion, and be capable of recognizing new client opportunities and industry trends.
- LOCATION: UNITED STATES
- QUALIFICATION: 5+ years of business deveopment experience
- Maintain a trackrecord of success; be a sales superstar.
- Set and meet prospecting targets regularly.
- Be comfortable setting meetings with founders, CEOs, and senior executives anywhere in the world.
- Confidently prospect new clients and set initial consultations for consultants.
- Identify revenue opportunities within client communities through all available channels.
- Prospect, prospect, prospect. Be able to qualify leads and fill consultants schedules.
- Ensure prospect identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all prospect levels.
- Telephone prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Work closely with CEO and other executives to Meet business development needs.
- Be able to confidently and efficiently work from home or at a place of your choosing; manage time effectively. APPLY FOR THIS JOB