Our people are a primary reason our clients recommend Venturitas to others. Their unique skills and infectious energy help our clients focus on what matters most and build their capability and confidence to create winning businesses.
Apply to become an
Independent Management Consultant
Our Independent Management Consultants (IMCs) actively engage from the C-suite to the front line with a collaborative style that emphasizes teamwork, trust and tolerance for diverging opinions.
Senior executives, seasoned entrepreneurs, and subject matter experts are becoming Independent Management Consultants to capitalize on their experience, better manage work-life-balance, and engage in fulfilling projects that utilize their strengths.SEE CURRENT OPENINGS
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma”
Our consultants are:
We value exceptionality & seek individuals who stand apart from their peers.
We offer fresh insight & open minds to foster creativity & encourage innovation.
Our associates & consultants bring energy & enthusiasm to everything we do.
We understand the challenges you're facing & know the true cost of success.
United States of America
Business Development Representative
We are seeking an adaptable and goal oriented Business Development Representative to help us meet our domestic and international revenue goals. In this position you will have a wide variety of responsibilities focused primarily on prospecting new clients, and setting meetings with business founders and senior executives. You should be familiar with analysis and market research, project and service promotion, and be capable of recognizing new client opportunities and industry trends.
- LOCATION: BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS
- QUALIFICATION: 5+ years of business development experience
- Maintain a track-record of success; be a sales superstar.
- Set and meet prospecting targets regularly.
- Be comfortable setting meetings with founders, CEOs, and senior executives anywhere in the world.
- Confidently prospect new clients and set initial consultations for consultants.
- Identify revenue opportunities within client communities through all available channels.
- Prospect, prospect, prospect. Be able to qualify leads and fill consultants schedules.
- Ensure prospect identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all prospect levels.
- Telephone prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Work closely with CEO and other executives to Meet business development needs.
- Be able to confidently and efficiently work from home or at a place of your choosing; manage time effectively. APPLY FOR THIS JOB